Introducing the all NEW Bloodline 50 cal Muzzleloader Bullet Sample Pack! This .50 Cal Sample Pack comes with 16 of the most popular .50 caliber Bloodline Segmenting Expansion Muzzleloader Bullets on the market: 220 grain, 250 grain, 275 grain, and 300 grain bullets. Each bullet comes equipped with the proper sized sabots. With the new Bloodline 50 cal Muzzleloader Bullet Sample Pack you are sure to find the perfect size for you.
Bloodline 50 Cal Muzzleloader Bullets step beyond tradition. Utilizing forefront ballistic technology, Lehigh Defense has developed the next generation is expansion bullets- exclusively for Knight Rifles.
Bloodline 50 cal Muzzleloader Bullet Sample Pack
- Individually Machined – Each bullet is produced individually on a precision CNC lathe.
- Doubled Knurled for Stability – Creates a precision match between the bullet and sabot.
- Increased Blood Trails – Greater increase in visual blood trails – Optimized Ballistic Coefficient.
- Designed to accomodate current twist rates – State of the art Performance.
- Unlike any muzzleloader bullet on the market – 6:1 Segmenting Expansion Bullet
- Petals are sharp and easily slice through tissue, creating increased organ damage.
- Brass no-void Bullet – Each bullet is produced from solid materials leaving no voids, unlike traditional cast bullets.
- Recommended for: Medium to Light Skin Game
Muzzleloader Bullet Questions?
If you have questions about our Bloodline 50 cal Muzzleloader Bullet Sample Pack, please call us at 1-866-518-4181 or email us at email@example.com.
This product contains lead, a chemical known to cause cancer, birth defects, and other reproductive harm. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. Never use smokeless powder in black powder firearms. Since loading practices are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for damages that may result. If you need 24 hour emergency response with Material Safety Data Information, call Chem-Tel at 1-800-255-3924.