Vision Xtra Break Action Muzzleloader
- Free Ultimate Cleaning Kit with every rifle!
- *All rifle sales have an 11% Federal Excise Tax that is included in the final price.
- ALL FIREARM SALES ARE FINAL – NO RETURNS ON RIFLES.
This item ships in 10 to 15 business days based on availability
The Vision Xtra Break Action Muzzleloader is a great .50 cal. rifle with no casted components and an unbelievably smooth fully machined trigger, the quality you always get when you buy a Knight. Your shots are guaranteed at 200 yards with the Vision. The handcrafted, American-made, Green Mountain® barrel ensures every shot is powerful, fast, and accurate. The Max 1 is Western ready for legal use in Washington, Oregon and Idaho and is 100% American made.
Vision Max 1 Break Action Muzzleloader
|ignition||Western No.11 & Musket Cap Nipple, Full Plastic Jacket|
|twist rate||50/1:28 in.|
|barrel type||24" 4140 Alloy Hand Crafted Barrel|
|overall length||44 in.|
|length of pull||14.25 in.|
|weight||7 lb, 9 oz|
|sight||Fully Adjustable Metallic Fiber Optics|
|trigger||Non-Adjustable; 3.5-4 lbs pull|
|stock finish||Realtree Max 1 Straight, Realtree Xtra Straight|
Vision Xtra Break Action Muzzleloader:
- Barrel Finish: 4140 Alloy Hand Crafted Barrel
- Ram Rod: Standard Aluminum Ramrod
- Weather Protection: DynaTek Coating On Bore & Exterior Of The Barrel – a unique corrosion-resistant, ceramic-based clear coat that comes standard on every muzzle-loader – 50% fewer patches needed to clean your bore.
- Accuracy: Industry Leading 200 Yard Accuracy Guarantee! When you pick up a Knight, you can have confidence that it’s the most accurate muzzle-loader in the industry. That’s why we guarantee MOA Accuracy up to 200 yards with a developed load using a bullet available from Knight Rifles.
If you have questions about our Vision Xtra Break Action Muzzleloader, please call us at 1-866-518-4181 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Firearms and Ammunition Excise Tax (FAET) is a tax imposed by Chapter 32 of the Internal Revenue Code (26 U.S.C. 4181) on the sale of firearms and ammunition by manufacturers, producers, and importers. Black powder rifles are considered a firearm under this tax code. The FAET tax is included in the price of your muzzle-loader.