Wolverine Freedom Muzzleloader–.50 Caliber
Out of stock
The Wolverine Freedom Muzzleloader is one of the most popular muzzle-loaders ever produced. The Wolverine has made it’s name as the quintessential deep woods, heavy cover rifle. There is no black-powder rifle that even comes close to the level of accuracy and quality that the Wolverine enjoys in a short-barreled assembly. With the marriage of the Wolverine and Knight’s Full Plastic Jacket system there is no weather condition that can keep you from taking down that prized buck. Just like the animal it is named after, the Wolverine Muzzleloader is both tough and deadly.
Wolverine Freedom Muzzleloader
|ignition||Full Plastic Jacket|
|twist rate||50/1:28 in.|
|barrel type||22" Stainless Steel|
|overall length||40.5 in.|
|length of pull||14.25 in.|
|weight||6 lb, 10 oz|
|sight||Williams Fully Adjustable Metallic Fiber Optic Sight Set|
|trigger||Timney Fully Adjustable|
|stock finish||Black Composite|
Wolverine Freedom Muzzleloader:
- Stock Color: Black
- Available in Full Plastic Jacket only
- Barrel Finish: Match Grade Stainless Steel Green Mountain Barrel
- Ram Rod: Easton Aluminum Ramrod With Reverse Threaded Extendable Full Brass Jag
- Weather Protection: DynaTek Coating On Bore & Exterior Of The Barrel – a unique corrosion-resistant, ceramic-based clear coat that comes standard on every muzzleloader – 50% fewer patches needed to clean your bore.
- Accuracy: Industry Leading 200 Yard Accuracy Guarantee! When you pick up a Knight, you can have confidence that it’s the most accurate muzzle-loader in the industry. That’s why we guarantee a 4-inch 3-shot group at 200 yards with a developed load using a bullet available from Knight Rifles.
Uses Timney Triggers!
If you have questions about our Wolverine Freedom Muzzleloader, please email us at email@example.com.